The Geneva Office of Initiatives of Change International aims to bring the perspectives, knowledge and experiences of the IofC movement to the attention of officials in the UN and related institutions, governments and leaders of civil society and to facilitate interactions and partnerships between them and IofC teams and programs.
Its mission is to increase the contribution of Initiatives of Change to building trust across the world’s divides by:
- Enhancing the visibility internationally of IofC and its conference centre in Caux
- Facilitating interactions with the United Nations, its agencies and with the international community, including civil society organizations, based in Geneva
- Opening up opportunities for collaboration between IofC national teams and trans-national programs and the UN and related international institutions
- Increasing the flow of people and ideas between the international community in Geneva and the Caux conferences
- Informing IofC teams worldwide of significant developments and opportunities
IA Secretariat 1, rue de Varembé Genève 1202 Switzerland Tel: +41 22 749 16 20 Fax: +41 22 733 0267 Click here to send an email