Tell me about Coming events!
Spread the word!
Choose an area of interest
- Evaluating the Balfour Declaration: Breaking the Deadlock in the Middle East
- Parallel Histories videos
- The Forgotten History of the Jewish, Anti-Zionist Left
- ‘History will judge us’ — Have progressive UK rabbis reached end of the road on Israel?
- Tim Llewellyn on The Crafting of the News: the British media and the Israel-Palestine Question
- MPs say no to annexation plans
Author Archives: Ian Portman
Washington Report, November 2005, pages 44-50 Special Report by John Cornelius IN THIS article the author relates what he believes to be the true story of how the British government came to issue what has come to be known as … Read more here ➔
Who we are Some eight years before the centenary of the Balfour Declaration, a few concerned citizens were considering ‘How should Britain mark this milestone?’ We believe that Britain has a moral duty now to acknowledge this historic responsibility and … Read more here ➔
UN envoy Nickolay Mladenov spoke as Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Blue and White Party heads are at odds over whether the next government would impose sovereignty over West Bank settlements. By TOVAH LAZAROFF MARCH 31, 2020 10:20 West Bank … Read more here ➔