Choose an area of interest
Tell me about Coming events!
Spread the word!
- The British Government’s current position on Israel and Palestine: Archaeology
- British Government’s Current Position: Education of Israeli & Palestinian children
- British Government’s Current Position: Trade with Israel
- British Government’s Current Position: Unemployment in Gaza
- British Government’s Current Position: State of health services in Gaza
- British Government’s Current Position: Gaza
By Ian Portman Abstract Faced with increasing antisemitism in Europe towards the end of the 19th century, many Jews chose to join the great waves of European emigration to the United States. Since the high middle ages, most of the … Read more here ➔
By Roger Spooner When talking about the Balfour Declaration with a pastor from Bethlehem, he commented,’ the problems for the Palestinians didn’t start in 1917, they started in 1840′. Literal reading of the Bible which had developed in the 17th … Read more here ➔
By Stephen Sizer Delivered at a conference arranged by the Balfour Project in association with the Church of Scotland, Edinburgh, 2nd November 2012 Introduction In this presentation we are going to trace some of the significant events and individuals that … Read more here ➔