Choose an area of interest
Tell me about Coming events!
Spread the word!
- The British Government’s current position on Israel and Palestine: Archaeology
- British Government’s Current Position: Education of Israeli & Palestinian children
- British Government’s Current Position: Trade with Israel
- British Government’s Current Position: Unemployment in Gaza
- British Government’s Current Position: State of health services in Gaza
- British Government’s Current Position: Gaza
A talk given online on 5th June 2020. Andrew Whitley is founder and executive director of Geo-Political Advisory Services (GPAS), a UK-based consultancy that works on the alleviation of armed conflict in the Middle East and Asia. He was previously … Read more here ➔
Book Review: The Hundred Years’ War On Palestine A history of settler colonial conquest and resistance
By Rashid Khalidi Profile Books £25.00 Review by Tim Llewellyn In the midst of Jerusalem’s Old City, on the cusp of the Muslim and Jewish quarters, reposes the Khalidi family library, an archive of scriptures, literature and letters in Arabic, … Read more here ➔
Donate A 20-page booklet is now available containing the speeches at the conference of the Balfour Project in partnership with King’s College London (see below). The booklet also includes the Balfour Centenary Declaration, which has now been signed by 141 … Read more here ➔
The American Magazine November, 1947 Summary This appeal to the American people, written by King Abdullah, son of Sharif Hussein and grandfather of the current King of Jordan, appeared in the United States six months before the 1948 Arab-Israeli War. … Read more here ➔
Occasionally there are topics that have been written about at such length that it helps to clear the air, or to establish the vantage point from which I intend to consider my subject. My aim therefore is to take a … Read more here ➔