Tell me about Coming events!
Spread the word!
Choose an area of interest
- ‘History will judge us’ — Have progressive UK rabbis reached end of the road on Israel?
- Tim Llewellyn on The Crafting of the News: the British media and the Israel-Palestine Question
- MPs say no to annexation plans
- Toppling Balfour, a talk by Sarah Helm
- Navigating Isolation Through Music – A PalMusic Online Event with Sir Vincent Fean – 26th July 2020
- European countries need to recognise the Palestinian state before it’s too late
Tag Archives: 1929
Violence in Palestine in 1929 has influenced the conflict ever since. William Mathew offers us the chance not only to learn more about those events, but also to reflect on the business of history and the way it is used. … Read more here ➔
Book Review: Part II The 1929 Palestine Riots – A Conflicted Jewish Historiography by William M Mathew
IV: Commissions & Reports; White Paper & Letter These, 1929-31 – from Shaw and Hope Simpson to Passfield and MacDonald – have been cited in the opening paragraph above. Hillel Cohen`s approach is merely to list them, largely without comment. … Read more here ➔