Tell me about Coming events!
Spread the word!
Choose an area of interest
- ‘History will judge us’ — Have progressive UK rabbis reached end of the road on Israel?
- Tim Llewellyn on The Crafting of the News: the British media and the Israel-Palestine Question
- MPs say no to annexation plans
- Toppling Balfour, a talk by Sarah Helm
- Book Review: Palestine the Reality by J.M.N. Jeffries
- Navigating Isolation Through Music – A PalMusic Online Event with Sir Vincent Fean – 26th July 2020
Tag Archives: 1948
William M. Mathew The obvious question presents itself: given the near-universal presidential negativity, how was it possible for Truman to make the clear decision in mid-May 1948 to recognise the new state of Israel within minutes of its creation? Our … Read more here ➔
Donate A 20-page booklet is now available containing the speeches at the conference of the Balfour Project in partnership with King’s College London (see below). The booklet also includes the Balfour Centenary Declaration, which has now been signed by 141 … Read more here ➔
Palestine 1917-2017: Reflections on a refugee’s story, my great-grandfather’s war diary and the legacy of Britain’s actions in Palestine.
Omah Amarah is 84 years old. From the amount of energy which sparks up as he gets started on his story you can sense his tale comes from the heart; this is no dry text book account of history we … Read more here ➔