Tell me about Coming events!
Spread the word!
Choose an area of interest
- ‘History will judge us’ — Have progressive UK rabbis reached end of the road on Israel?
- Tim Llewellyn on The Crafting of the News: the British media and the Israel-Palestine Question
- MPs say no to annexation plans
- Toppling Balfour, a talk by Sarah Helm
- Navigating Isolation Through Music – A PalMusic Online Event with Sir Vincent Fean – 26th July 2020
- European countries need to recognise the Palestinian state before it’s too late
Tag Archives: Book review
Book Review: Britain’s Pacification of Palestine – The British Army, the Colonial State, and the Arab Revolt, 1936–9 by Matthew Hughes
by Ian Black The 1936–9 Arab Revolt against British rule in Palestine, and its suppression by the British army, was a precursor to the devastating war against the nascent Israeli state that the Palestinians lost a decade later. Matthew Hughes‘s extensively researched new study … Read more here ➔