Choose an area of interest
Tell me about Coming events!
Spread the word!
- The British Government’s current position on Israel and Palestine: Archaeology
- British Government’s Current Position: Education of Israeli & Palestinian children
- British Government’s Current Position: Trade with Israel
- British Government’s Current Position: Unemployment in Gaza
- British Government’s Current Position: State of health services in Gaza
- British Government’s Current Position: Gaza
Tag Archives: Churchill
Mahatma Gandhi and the Wounds of History: Palestine, India and the British Empire in the 20th century
Professor Rajmohan Gandhi, Committee Room 14, in the House of Commons, London, 18th April 2017 The British Parliament does not often hear an Asian perspective on the Middle East. The very term ‘Middle East’ is Europe-centred; in India the region … Read more here ➔
Peter A. Shambrook presents the history of the British Mandate for Palestine in the period 1930-1947, highlighting its very negative outcomes for the Palestinian population. In doing so, Shambrook calls for Britain to accept responsibility for its past wrongdoings as … Read more here ➔
John Quigley* President’s Club Professor in Law, Moritz College of Law, The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH, United States of America From the Journal of the History of International Law Revue d’histoire du droit international Volume 13, Number 2, 2011 … Read more here ➔
Ashley Perry, editor of the Middle East Strategic Information project makes the case that the Balfour Declaration represented the definite intention of the British Government to create a Jewish state and that in the Mandate for Palestine this intention gained … Read more here ➔