Choose an area of interest
Tell me about Coming events!
Spread the word!
- The British Government’s current position on Israel and Palestine: Archaeology
- British Government’s Current Position: Education of Israeli & Palestinian children
- British Government’s Current Position: Trade with Israel
- British Government’s Current Position: Unemployment in Gaza
- British Government’s Current Position: State of health services in Gaza
- British Government’s Current Position: Gaza
Tag Archives: Settlements
As concerned citizens of Israel, we welcome the publication of the UN database of companies doing business with Israeli settlements in the occupied territories. The settlements deprive Palestinians of their basic freedoms and block their economic development. They sabotage the … Read more here ➔
US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo cannot rewrite international law. By John McHugo , Balfour Project Trustee and International Lawyer Following the comments by the US Secretary of State on Monday, we have felt it necessary to clarify the legal … Read more here ➔
Aaron David Miller and Daniel Kurtzer, The Washington Post Published 6:19 am EST, Friday, November 22, 2019 By most accounts, the Trump administration’s decision to treat Israel’s settlement enterprise as a legal endeavor is a retreat by the United States from … Read more here ➔