Tell me about Coming events!
Spread the word!
Choose an area of interest
- ‘History will judge us’ — Have progressive UK rabbis reached end of the road on Israel?
- Tim Llewellyn on The Crafting of the News: the British media and the Israel-Palestine Question
- MPs say no to annexation plans
- Toppling Balfour, a talk by Sarah Helm
- Book Review: Palestine the Reality by J.M.N. Jeffries
- Navigating Isolation Through Music – A PalMusic Online Event with Sir Vincent Fean – 26th July 2020
Tag Archives: Timeline
This is the first of 10 A1 panels briefly covering Britain’s involvement in Palestine from the 1840’s with Shaftesbury to 1948 and the creation of Israel. The rest are below. We have pdf copies of these panels at A1 size. … Read more here ➔