Tell me about Coming events!
Spread the word!
Choose an area of interest
- ‘History will judge us’ — Have progressive UK rabbis reached end of the road on Israel?
- Tim Llewellyn on The Crafting of the News: the British media and the Israel-Palestine Question
- MPs say no to annexation plans
- Toppling Balfour, a talk by Sarah Helm
- Navigating Isolation Through Music – A PalMusic Online Event with Sir Vincent Fean – 26th July 2020
- European countries need to recognise the Palestinian state before it’s too late
Tag Archives: Trumps Plan
By El Hassan bin Talal AMMAN – It should come as no surprise that US’s proposed peace agreement between Israel and the Palestinians bears all the hallmarks of a real-estate transaction. This supposed “Deal of the Century” certainly embodies none … Read more here ➔
Daniel Seidemann on the Trump plan’s implications for Jerusalem An Israeli lawyer based in Jerusalem, Daniel Seidemann is the world’s leading expert on the city’s built landscape and a key reference source for many governments. Founder of the Terrestrial Jerusalem … Read more here ➔
Published in a letter to the Independent 30 January 2020 As Israelis dedicated to a peaceful future for our country and for our Palestinian neighbours, we state our principled opposition to the Trump administration’s plan for the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. This … Read more here ➔