- Israel moves to silence the stalwarts of Palestinian civil society
- The banning of human rights defenders: Israel and South Africa compared
- What does Israel fear from this ‘terrorist’?
- Israel’s designation as “terrorist” of six Palestinian civil society organisations: letter of protest to the Foreign Secretary
- Q&A with Palestinian Director Farah Nabulsi
- The Balfour Declaration: Britain’s fatal mistake in Palestine by Eugene Rogan
Choose an area of interest
Spread the word!
Tag Archives: Duke of Devonshire
John Quigley* President’s Club Professor in Law, Moritz College of Law, The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH, United States of America From the Journal of the History of International Law Revue d’histoire du droit international Volume 13, Number 2, 2011 … Read more here ➔