This hypnotic drone from Brussels allegedly reflects the traditions of a noble people of the fertile crescent. Unlike the agitated newcomers on the hills, hopping and tooting at their rivals, however, they remain largely peaceful.
- Friends of Israel: The Backlash Against Palestinian Solidarity
- First Encounter: The King-Crane Commission and Palestine, 1919
- An Eye Witness account of my time as an Ecumenical Accompanier in the West Bank, including East Jerusalem.
- The 2030 roadmap for UK-Israel bilateral relations
- Screening of the documentary film Britain in Palestine 1917 – 1948
Join our mailing list