Choose an area of interest
Sign up to our mailing list
Spread the word!
- Sir Vincent Fean – How will the US Presidential Elections Affect the Israel/Palestine Conflict?
- Conference on Jerusalem – Closing Remarks & Statement
- Conference on Jerusalem – Session VI: Questions and Answers
- Conference on Jerusalem – Session V: Britain’s Role in the Coming Years
- Conference on Jerusalem – Session IV: Contemporary Realities and Plans to Share the City
- Conference on Jerusalem – Session III: Religion and Holy Sites
Author Archives: Ian Portman
Washington Report, November 2005, pages 44-50 Special Report by John Cornelius IN THIS article the author relates what he believes to be the true story of how the British government came to issue what has come to be known as … Read more here ➔
Who we are Some eight years before the centenary of the Balfour Declaration, a few concerned citizens were considering ‘How should Britain mark this milestone?’ We believe that Britain has a moral duty now to acknowledge this historic responsibility and … Read more here ➔
UN envoy Nickolay Mladenov spoke as Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Blue and White Party heads are at odds over whether the next government would impose sovereignty over West Bank settlements. By TOVAH LAZAROFF MARCH 31, 2020 10:20 West Bank … Read more here ➔