Choose an area of interest
Sign up to our mailing list
Spread the word!
- British activists and charities condemn PM statement
- Palestinian envoy to UK criticises PM on ICC
- Prime Minister Boris Johnson Confirms UK Opposition to ICC Investigation into Israel
- Statement by European Parliamentarians for Israeli-Palestinian Equality
- ‘Biased changes’ in GCSE textbooks on Middle East history
- How Britain Started The Israel-Palestine Conflict – Promises and Betrayals
Peace Advocacy Fellows Programme
By Rosie Richards and Francesca Vawdrey Click here to download the Call for Submissions. Click here to view the Call for Submissions in Arabic. Click here to view the Call for Submissions in Hebrew.
12 fellows were recruited in October 2020 and the programme is ongoing despite the problems caused by the Coronavirus. The Balfour Project has arranged training for them on history and international law, focusing on the Creation and Termination of the … Read more here ➔
Eleonor Lefvert is a masters student in Gender and International Law at SOAS, University of London, where she is specialising in gendered dimensions of security and armed conflict. Before moving to London, Eleonor worked in Ramallah, Palestine, as an intern … Read more here ➔