John Lyndon is the Executive Director of the Alliance for Middle East Peace (ALLMEP), the largest network of peacebuilding NGOs in Israel/Palestine. He brings with him over a decade of experience leading NGOs concerned with conflict resolution and international development, with a particular focus on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, and the pivotal role civil society can play in any lasting resolution.
A regular contributor and commentator on events in the Middle East, his writing has featured in numerous international publications, and he is a frequent analyst on the BBC, CNN, France 24 and Sky News. A former member of the Under 35 Steering Committee at the Royal Institute of International Affairs at Chatham House, John is also a Visiting Fellow at King’s College London’s Department of Middle Eastern Studies.
Choose an area of interest
Sign up to our mailing list
Spread the word!
- UK-European statement condemns Israeli settlements, East Jerusalem evictions
- Cross Party Group on Palestine/Israel Upholding International Law, advocating Equal Rights and Palestinian national self-determination in the Occupied Palestinian Territory
- Nadia Hijab on Moving Beyond Statehood Debates and on to How We Get There
- Experiment and Adventure: Balfour Defends his Declaration
- Foreign Secretary statement on Palestinian elections
- John Lyndon – Northern Ireland & Israel/Palestine: what two differing paradigms can teach us about conflict resolution