In a rare and outspoken item for British broadcasting media on Monday night (Dec.4, 2020}, Channel 4 news tackled the question of British colonialism and its responsibility since 1917 for the dispossession of the Palestinian people and their mass expulsion from their homeland in 1948. British Palestinians interviewed in the piece also raised the difficulties now of even discussing their case publicly for fear of censure on the grounds of antisemitism.
Choose an area of interest
Sign up to our mailing list
Spread the word!
- Facts on the Ground: Herbert Samuel and the Balfour Declaration, 1914-1925
- ‘Unpleasant’ War Crimes: The Secret Docs Israel Insists on Censoring
- New report warns unequal status quo in Israel and Palestine will lead to more violence
- Palestinian Woman Remanded on Bail
- The roots of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict
- All parties to Israeli-Palestinian conflict must be open to further dialogue – GOV.UK