In a rare and outspoken item for British broadcasting media on Monday night (Dec.4, 2020}, Channel 4 news tackled the question of British colonialism and its responsibility since 1917 for the dispossession of the Palestinian people and their mass expulsion from their homeland in 1948. British Palestinians interviewed in the piece also raised the difficulties now of even discussing their case publicly for fear of censure on the grounds of antisemitism.
Choose an area of interest
Sign up to our mailing list
Spread the word!
- We are Israel’s largest human rights group – and we are calling this apartheid
- Indonesia is no saviour: against normalisation with Israel
- Book Review: Time’s Monster: History, Conscience and Britain’s Empire
- Ardi Imseis – Unfinished Business: Why the United Kingdom Must Now Recognise the State of Palestine
- Seeking cooperation in order to achieve a two-state solution – Ambassador Barbara Woodward
- Meet the Fellows