Sayeeda Hussain Warsi is a British lawyer, politician and member of the House of Lords who served as co-Chairwoman of the Conservative Party from 2010 to 2012. She served in Cameron–Clegg coalition, first as the Minister without portfolio between 2010 and 2012, then as the Minister of State for the Foreign and Commonwealth Office and as the Minister of State for Faith and Communities (styled as “Senior Minister of State”) August 2014.
- Against our better judgment: The hidden history of how the US was used to create Israel
- Israel’s ‘most moral army in the world’ can’t keep running from its past
- When Desmond Tutu stood up for the rights of Palestinians, he could not be ignored
- Desmond Tutu to Haaretz: This Is My Plea to the People of Israel
- Classified Docs Reveal Massacres of Palestinians in ’48 – and What Israeli Leaders Knew
- Hamas terror listing is yet another UK betrayal of the Palestinians
- Israel/Palestine: In Search of the Rule of Law Conference Souvenir Brochure
- Jerusalem: Lloyd George’s and his generals’ Christmas victory in 1917
- Gideon Levy & Sarah Helm: Israel/Palestine – telling it like it is
- Legacy Giving
Choose an area of interest
Spread the word!