- Conversation with Director Dror Moreh about “The Gatekeepers”.
- Rohan Talbot & Wafa Dakwar from MAP- The plight of Palestinian refugees in Lebanon
- Mass Palestinian grave at popular Israeli beach, Veterans confess
- Investigate Israeli veterans’ testimonies; commemorate mass Palestinian grave
- Unilateral actions risk undermining engagement between Israeli Government and Palestinian leadership
- Gift Aid Form
- UN Refugee Agency Pleads for Funds for Palestinians in Crisis-hit Lebanon
- Against our better judgment: The hidden history of how the US was used to create Israel
- Israel’s ‘most moral army in the world’ can’t keep running from its past
- When Desmond Tutu stood up for the rights of Palestinians, he could not be ignored
Choose an area of interest
Spread the word!
Tag Archives: 1939
In the statement on Palestine, issued on 9 November, 1938, His Majesty’s Government announced their intention to invite representatives of the Arabs of Palestine, of certain neighbouring countries and of the Jewish Agency to confer with them in London regarding … Read more here ➔