- Conversation with Director Dror Moreh about “The Gatekeepers”.
- Rohan Talbot & Wafa Dakwar from MAP- The plight of Palestinian refugees in Lebanon
- Mass Palestinian grave at popular Israeli beach, Veterans confess
- Investigate Israeli veterans’ testimonies; commemorate mass Palestinian grave
- Unilateral actions risk undermining engagement between Israeli Government and Palestinian leadership
- Gift Aid Form
- UN Refugee Agency Pleads for Funds for Palestinians in Crisis-hit Lebanon
- Against our better judgment: The hidden history of how the US was used to create Israel
- Israel’s ‘most moral army in the world’ can’t keep running from its past
- When Desmond Tutu stood up for the rights of Palestinians, he could not be ignored
Choose an area of interest
Spread the word!
Tag Archives: Declaration
LORD ISLINGTON had given Notice to move, That the Mandate for Palestine in its present form is inacceptable to this House, because it directly violates the pledges made by His Majesty’s Government to the people of Palestine in the Declaration … Read more here ➔