- Israel moves to silence the stalwarts of Palestinian civil society
- The banning of human rights defenders: Israel and South Africa compared
- What does Israel fear from this ‘terrorist’?
- Israel’s designation as “terrorist” of six Palestinian civil society organisations: letter of protest to the Foreign Secretary
- Q&A with Palestinian Director Farah Nabulsi
- The Balfour Declaration: Britain’s fatal mistake in Palestine by Eugene Rogan
Choose an area of interest
Spread the word!
Tag Archives: Gaza
We must not ignore the voice of people in the Holy Land Every year we come to encounter and hear the people of the Holy Land. We are inspired by their enduring resilience and faith in a worsening situation. In … Read more here ➔
Conference Edinburgh March 2019 Gaza, under Israeli military occupation since 1967, is home to two million Palestinians. Most are there because in 1948, when Britain abandoned its Mandate for Palestine, Gaza gave refuge to Palestinians forced to flee from the … Read more here ➔