Tell me about Coming events!
Spread the word!
Choose an area of interest
- Evaluating the Balfour Declaration: Breaking the Deadlock in the Middle East
- Parallel Histories videos
- The Forgotten History of the Jewish, Anti-Zionist Left
- ‘History will judge us’ — Have progressive UK rabbis reached end of the road on Israel?
- Tim Llewellyn on The Crafting of the News: the British media and the Israel-Palestine Question
- MPs say no to annexation plans
Tag Archives: Sweden
Dr Jacob Eriksson, University of York Sweden’s decision to recognise Palestine on 30 October, 2014, was a controversial one and this article explores two key aspects. First, it contextualises the decision in relation to doctrines about the recognition of states … Read more here ➔