Choose an area of interest
Sign up to our mailing list
Spread the word!
- Jerusalem: from Past Divisions to a Shared Future?
- Palestinian Christian leaders criticise Israel-UAE agreement
- Palestinian clergy: ‘Annexation could be the final straw for a viable Christian presence in Palestine’
- Palestine: 1947 escape from British prison exposed as inside job
- Unseen question? Zionism and the Palestinians under the British Mandate
- Illusions and Delusions about Peace in the Middle East
“Real peace begins in Palestine” An Open Letter to The Most Reverend David Malloy, Bishop of Rockford, Illinois, ChairUnited States Conference of Catholic Bishops Committee on International Justice and Peace They have treated the wound of my people carelessly, saying, “Peace, peace,” … Read more here ➔
by Ahmad Samih Khalidi Trump’s so called “deal of the century” is an assault on the Palestinian narrative even before it is an assault on their rights. Perhaps, the most extraordinary aspect of the Trump plan dubbed the “deal of … Read more here ➔
Click here to read Nabil Fahmy’s The “Deal” of the Century? Nabil Fahmy writes: ‘The Trump plan imposes Israeli security and economic control over a self-autonomous Palestinian entity’ Below are Sir Vincent Fean’s thoughts on Fahmy’s suggestions. Dr Nabil Fahmy, … Read more here ➔