Choose an area of interest
Sign up to our mailing list
Spread the word!
- Facts on the Ground: Herbert Samuel and the Balfour Declaration, 1914-1925
- ‘Unpleasant’ War Crimes: The Secret Docs Israel Insists on Censoring
- New report warns unequal status quo in Israel and Palestine will lead to more violence
- Palestinian Woman Remanded on Bail
- The roots of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict
- All parties to Israeli-Palestinian conflict must be open to further dialogue – GOV.UK
Tag Archives: 1948
William M. Mathew The obvious question presents itself: given the near-universal presidential negativity, how was it possible for Truman to make the clear decision in mid-May 1948 to recognise the new state of Israel within minutes of its creation? Our … Read more here ➔
Donate A 20-page booklet is now available containing the speeches at the conference of the Balfour Project in partnership with King’s College London (see below). The booklet also includes the Balfour Centenary Declaration, which has now been signed by 141 … Read more here ➔
Palestine 1917-2017: Reflections on a refugee’s story, my great-grandfather’s war diary and the legacy of Britain’s actions in Palestine.
Omah Amarah is 84 years old. From the amount of energy which sparks up as he gets started on his story you can sense his tale comes from the heart; this is no dry text book account of history we … Read more here ➔