Prof Ilan Pappe spoke at the Kenyon Institute in Jerusalem 17th September 2012 on the topic ‘Perfidious Albion? The British Legacy in Palestine’ .
- Against our better judgment: The hidden history of how the US was used to create Israel
- Israel’s ‘most moral army in the world’ can’t keep running from its past
- When Desmond Tutu stood up for the rights of Palestinians, he could not be ignored
- Desmond Tutu to Haaretz: This Is My Plea to the People of Israel
- Classified Docs Reveal Massacres of Palestinians in ’48 – and What Israeli Leaders Knew
- Hamas terror listing is yet another UK betrayal of the Palestinians
- Israel/Palestine: In Search of the Rule of Law Conference Souvenir Brochure
- Jerusalem: Lloyd George’s and his generals’ Christmas victory in 1917
- Gideon Levy & Sarah Helm: Israel/Palestine – telling it like it is
- Legacy Giving
Choose an area of interest
Spread the word!