Prof Ilan Pappe spoke at the Kenyon Institute in Jerusalem 17th September 2012 on the topic ‘Perfidious Albion? The British Legacy in Palestine’ .
- Education Workshop: Israel-Palestine in secondary schools & having the confidence to teach it
- Is Anti-Zionism a Form of Anti- Semitism?
- Report of the UN’s Independent Commission of Inquiry into the Situation of Human Rights in the Occupied Palestinian Territory, including East Jerusalem, and Israel
- A Palestinian state now or equal rights until there is a solution
- Israel’s occupation of the West Bank and Gaza is a fundamental barrier to peace
- Culture x Conflict Series
- From Balfour to Biden: universal values and international law versus national interests
- Cycle of violence moves us further away from a peaceful future for Israelis and Palestinians
- Jerusalem: a Jewish city, a Christian city, a Muslim city
- Supporter comments on our conference – Abandoning Palestine: the end of the British Mandate and our continuing responsibility