Choose an area of interest
Sign up to our mailing list
Spread the word!
- BALFOUR IN THE LEVANT, EASTER 1925. Orates in Jerusalem, Tours Palestine, Flees Syria
- Responses to the HRW report on Apartheid and Persecution of Palestinians
- Tinderbox Q&A with Gillian Mosely, Robert Cohen and Tim Llewellyn
- Sophie Bridger on Education Under Occupation – Eyewitness Testimony from the West Bank
- Ban Ki-moon: US should back a new approach to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict
- Lord Cope – Speech to British Palestine Police Association Centenary Dinner
Tag Archives: Palmerston
Powerful symbols and the British-Zionist alliance: approaching the centenary of the Balfour Declaration by Nur Masalha
Masalha writes that as the centenary of the Balfour Declaration approaches it is timely for a reassessment of the impact of the statement and British policies towards Palestine and its indigenous people. The Declaration is commonly attributed incorrectly to … Read more here ➔
Prof Ilan Pappe spoke at the Kenyon Institute in Jerusalem 17th September 2012 on the topic ‘Perfidious Albion? The British Legacy in Palestine’ .
Anthony Ashley – Cooper, 7th Earl of Shaftesbury, 1801-1885.  After a lonely, loveless childhood, when, like many earlier members of the British aristocracy, the only affection the growing child received came from his nanny, Shaftesbury was elected as … Read more here ➔