Choose an area of interest
Sign up to our mailing list
Spread the word!
- UK-European statement condemns Israeli settlements, East Jerusalem evictions
- Cross Party Group on Palestine/Israel Upholding International Law, advocating Equal Rights and Palestinian national self-determination in the Occupied Palestinian Territory
- Nadia Hijab on Moving Beyond Statehood Debates and on to How We Get There
- Experiment and Adventure: Balfour Defends his Declaration
- Foreign Secretary statement on Palestinian elections
- John Lyndon – Northern Ireland & Israel/Palestine: what two differing paradigms can teach us about conflict resolution
Tag Archives: Palmerston
Powerful symbols and the British-Zionist alliance: approaching the centenary of the Balfour Declaration by Nur Masalha
Masalha writes that as the centenary of the Balfour Declaration approaches it is timely for a reassessment of the impact of the statement and British policies towards Palestine and its indigenous people. The Declaration is commonly attributed incorrectly to … Read more here ➔
Prof Ilan Pappe spoke at the Kenyon Institute in Jerusalem 17th September 2012 on the topic ‘Perfidious Albion? The British Legacy in Palestine’ .
Anthony Ashley – Cooper, 7th Earl of Shaftesbury, 1801-1885.  After a lonely, loveless childhood, when, like many earlier members of the British aristocracy, the only affection the growing child received came from his nanny, Shaftesbury was elected as … Read more here ➔