Choose an area of interest
Sign up to our mailing list
Spread the word!
- Policy Working Group’s Call For Global Recognition of the State of Palestine
- Why the World Should Recognize Palestine Now’
- ONE STATE: the Most Natural Outcome Of Unjust Circumstances
- Statement for Conference on Jerusalem
- Israel Eases Path to Citizenship for 20,000 East Jerusalem Palestinians
- Sir Vincent Fean – How will the US Presidential Elections Affect the Israel/Palestine Conflict?
Tag Archives: Palmerston
Powerful symbols and the British-Zionist alliance: approaching the centenary of the Balfour Declaration by Nur Masalha
Masalha writes that as the centenary of the Balfour Declaration approaches it is timely for a reassessment of the impact of the statement and British policies towards Palestine and its indigenous people. The Declaration is commonly attributed incorrectly to … Read more here ➔
Prof Ilan Pappe spoke at the Kenyon Institute in Jerusalem 17th September 2012 on the topic ‘Perfidious Albion? The British Legacy in Palestine’ .
Anthony Ashley – Cooper, 7th Earl of Shaftesbury, 1801-1885.  After a lonely, loveless childhood, when, like many earlier members of the British aristocracy, the only affection the growing child received came from his nanny, Shaftesbury was elected as … Read more here ➔