Choose an area of interest
Sign up to our mailing list
Spread the word!
- Policy Working Group’s Call For Global Recognition of the State of Palestine
- Why the World Should Recognize Palestine Now’
- ONE STATE: the Most Natural Outcome Of Unjust Circumstances
- Statement for Conference on Jerusalem
- Israel Eases Path to Citizenship for 20,000 East Jerusalem Palestinians
- Sir Vincent Fean – How will the US Presidential Elections Affect the Israel/Palestine Conflict?
Tag Archives: 1920
Mahatma Gandhi and the Wounds of History: Palestine, India and the British Empire in the 20th century
Professor Rajmohan Gandhi, Committee Room 14, in the House of Commons, London, 18th April 2017 The British Parliament does not often hear an Asian perspective on the Middle East. The very term ‘Middle East’ is Europe-centred; in India … Read more here ➔
Anthony Nutting resigned from Anthony Eden’s givernment when he found Eden was going into Suez. Writing around 1975, he reflects on Doreen Ingram’s book “The Palestine Papers: 1917-1922: Seeds of Conflict”. The papers in this book made clear that during … Read more here ➔