Choose an area of interest
Sign up to our mailing list
Spread the word!
- Sir Vincent Fean – How will the US Presidential Elections Affect the Israel/Palestine Conflict?
- Conference on Jerusalem – Closing Remarks & Statement
- Conference on Jerusalem – Session VI: Questions and Answers
- Conference on Jerusalem – Session V: Britain’s Role in the Coming Years
- Conference on Jerusalem – Session IV: Contemporary Realities and Plans to Share the City
- Conference on Jerusalem – Session III: Religion and Holy Sites
Tag Archives: 1921
Given the sheer improbability of the Balfour Declaration, its source in temporary war-time contingencies, its activation of inter-communal conflict in Palestine, and its exposure to increasing opposition both at home and in the Levant, the 1917 War Cabinet pledge … Read more here ➔