Choose an area of interest
Sign up to our mailing list
Spread the word!
- Sir Vincent Fean – How will the US Presidential Elections Affect the Israel/Palestine Conflict?
- Conference on Jerusalem – Closing Remarks & Statement
- Conference on Jerusalem – Session VI: Questions and Answers
- Conference on Jerusalem – Session V: Britain’s Role in the Coming Years
- Conference on Jerusalem – Session IV: Contemporary Realities and Plans to Share the City
- Conference on Jerusalem – Session III: Religion and Holy Sites
Tag Archives: Bishop Doe
Nicholas Frayling in the Church Times: British responsibility for the contradictions in the Israeli-Palestinian dispute gives the UK a duty to right a wrong, A policy of 1917 whose legacy needs addressing. Donald Macintyre in the Guardian Oct 13th ‘A … Read more here ➔