Choose an area of interest
Sign up to our mailing list
Spread the word!
- Sir Vincent Fean – How will the US Presidential Elections Affect the Israel/Palestine Conflict?
- Conference on Jerusalem – Closing Remarks & Statement
- Conference on Jerusalem – Session VI: Questions and Answers
- Conference on Jerusalem – Session V: Britain’s Role in the Coming Years
- Conference on Jerusalem – Session IV: Contemporary Realities and Plans to Share the City
- Conference on Jerusalem – Session III: Religion and Holy Sites
Tag Archives: Jerusalem
Daniel Seidemann on the Trump plan’s implications for Jerusalem An Israeli lawyer based in Jerusalem, Daniel Seidemann is the world’s leading expert on the city’s built landscape and a key reference source for many governments. Founder of the Terrestrial Jerusalem … Read more here ➔
On this day he entered Jerusalem, modestly on foot, two days after the Turks surrendered it, after several attempts. By David B. Green | Dec. 11, 2014 | 3:46 AM from Haaretz In December 11, 1917, General Edmund Allenby, commander … Read more here ➔