Choose an area of interest
Sign up to our mailing list
Spread the word!
- Sir Vincent Fean – How will the US Presidential Elections Affect the Israel/Palestine Conflict?
- Conference on Jerusalem – Closing Remarks & Statement
- Conference on Jerusalem – Session VI: Questions and Answers
- Conference on Jerusalem – Session V: Britain’s Role in the Coming Years
- Conference on Jerusalem – Session IV: Contemporary Realities and Plans to Share the City
- Conference on Jerusalem – Session III: Religion and Holy Sites
Tag Archives: Trumps Plan
By El Hassan bin Talal AMMAN – It should come as no surprise that US’s proposed peace agreement between Israel and the Palestinians bears all the hallmarks of a real-estate transaction. This supposed “Deal of the Century” certainly embodies none … Read more here ➔
Daniel Seidemann on the Trump plan’s implications for Jerusalem An Israeli lawyer based in Jerusalem, Daniel Seidemann is the world’s leading expert on the city’s built landscape and a key reference source for many governments. Founder of the Terrestrial Jerusalem … Read more here ➔
Published in a letter to the Independent 30 January 2020 As Israelis dedicated to a peaceful future for our country and for our Palestinian neighbours, we state our principled opposition to the Trump administration’s plan for the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. This … Read more here ➔