- Israel moves to silence the stalwarts of Palestinian civil society
- The banning of human rights defenders: Israel and South Africa compared
- What does Israel fear from this ‘terrorist’?
- Israel’s designation as “terrorist” of six Palestinian civil society organisations: letter of protest to the Foreign Secretary
- Q&A with Palestinian Director Farah Nabulsi
- The Balfour Declaration: Britain’s fatal mistake in Palestine by Eugene Rogan
Choose an area of interest
Spread the word!
Tag Archives: Marking the Balfour Declaration
Parliamentarians from all four of Britain’s main political parties sponsored a showing of ‘Britain in Palestine, 1917-1948’ in The Attlee Suite – one of the main conference suites in the British Parliament. The audience of 130 watched the documentary, which … Read more here ➔