Choose an area of interest
Sign up to our mailing list
Spread the word!
- Policy Working Group’s Call For Global Recognition of the State of Palestine
- Why the World Should Recognize Palestine Now’
- ONE STATE: the Most Natural Outcome Of Unjust Circumstances
- Statement for Conference on Jerusalem
- Israel Eases Path to Citizenship for 20,000 East Jerusalem Palestinians
- Sir Vincent Fean – How will the US Presidential Elections Affect the Israel/Palestine Conflict?
Tag Archives: United States
Aaron David Miller and Daniel Kurtzer, The Washington Post Published 6:19 am EST, Friday, November 22, 2019 By most accounts, the Trump administration’s decision to treat Israel’s settlement enterprise as a legal endeavor is a retreat by the United States from … Read more here ➔