Choose an area of interest
Sign up to our mailing list
Spread the word!
- Jerusalem: from Past Divisions to a Shared Future?
- Palestinian Christian leaders criticise Israel-UAE agreement
- Palestinian clergy: ‘Annexation could be the final straw for a viable Christian presence in Palestine’
- Palestine: 1947 escape from British prison exposed as inside job
- Unseen question? Zionism and the Palestinians under the British Mandate
- Illusions and Delusions about Peace in the Middle East
Tag Archives: International Law
US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo cannot rewrite international law. By John McHugo , Balfour Project Trustee and International Lawyer Following the comments by the US Secretary of State on Monday, we have felt it necessary to clarify the legal … Read more here ➔
Aaron David Miller and Daniel Kurtzer, The Washington Post Published 6:19 am EST, Friday, November 22, 2019 By most accounts, the Trump administration’s decision to treat Israel’s settlement enterprise as a legal endeavor is a retreat by the United States from … Read more here ➔
John Quigley* President’s Club Professor in Law, Moritz College of Law, The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH, United States of America From the Journal of the History of International Law Revue d’histoire du droit international Volume 13, Number 2, 2011 … Read more here ➔
Extracts from a talk given by Professor John Dugard, at the Liberal Democrat Friends of Palestine fringe meeting during the party’s annual conference in Brighton in September 2012. Let me now turn to Britain’s sacred trust British policy towards Palestine … Read more here ➔