Choose an area of interest
Sign up to our mailing list
Spread the word!
- Jerusalem: from Past Divisions to a Shared Future?
- Palestinian Christian leaders criticise Israel-UAE agreement
- Palestinian clergy: ‘Annexation could be the final straw for a viable Christian presence in Palestine’
- Palestine: 1947 escape from British prison exposed as inside job
- Unseen question? Zionism and the Palestinians under the British Mandate
- Illusions and Delusions about Peace in the Middle East
Tag Archives: Asquith
Introduction – what motivated the Balfour Declaration? (Powerpoint of Key Players) There is still conflict as to which motive for the Balfour Declaration is stronger – there are at least three motives, and some may interlock: 1. According to Avi … Read more here ➔
Review by Mary Grey Although for many Jews this Declaration represented a dramatic re-entry of Jews into history, this article argues that it was more a regression than an advance. True, the Balfour Declaration promised to protect the civil and … Read more here ➔