- Israel moves to silence the stalwarts of Palestinian civil society
- The banning of human rights defenders: Israel and South Africa compared
- What does Israel fear from this ‘terrorist’?
- Israel’s designation as “terrorist” of six Palestinian civil society organisations: letter of protest to the Foreign Secretary
- Q&A with Palestinian Director Farah Nabulsi
- The Balfour Declaration: Britain’s fatal mistake in Palestine by Eugene Rogan
Choose an area of interest
Spread the word!
Tag Archives: Asquith
Introduction – what motivated the Balfour Declaration? (Powerpoint of Key Players) There is still conflict as to which motive for the Balfour Declaration is stronger – there are at least three motives, and some may interlock: 1. According to Avi … Read more here ➔
Review by Mary Grey Although for many Jews this Declaration represented a dramatic re-entry of Jews into history, this article argues that it was more a regression than an advance. True, the Balfour Declaration promised to protect the civil and … Read more here ➔