Choose an area of interest
Sign up to our mailing list
Spread the word!
- Policy Working Group’s Call For Global Recognition of the State of Palestine
- Why the World Should Recognize Palestine Now’
- ONE STATE: the Most Natural Outcome Of Unjust Circumstances
- Statement for Conference on Jerusalem
- Israel Eases Path to Citizenship for 20,000 East Jerusalem Palestinians
- Sir Vincent Fean – How will the US Presidential Elections Affect the Israel/Palestine Conflict?
Tag Archives: Asquith
Introduction – what motivated the Balfour Declaration? (Powerpoint of Key Players) There is still conflict as to which motive for the Balfour Declaration is stronger – there are at least three motives, and some may interlock: 1. According to Avi … Read more here ➔
Review by Mary Grey Although for many Jews this Declaration represented a dramatic re-entry of Jews into history, this article argues that it was more a regression than an advance. True, the Balfour Declaration promised to protect the civil and … Read more here ➔