Choose an area of interest
Sign up to our mailing list
Spread the word!
- ‘Unpleasant’ War Crimes: The Secret Docs Israel Insists on Censoring
- New report warns unequal status quo in Israel and Palestine will lead to more violence
- Palestinian Woman Remanded on Bail
- The roots of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict
- All parties to Israeli-Palestinian conflict must be open to further dialogue – GOV.UK
- New perspectives on Israel-Palestine for new audiences
Tag Archives: 1919
Present: Mr. Balfour, Mr. Justice Brandeis, Lord Eustace Percy and Mr. Frankfurter 2 Mr. Balfour expressed great satisfaction that Justice Brandeis came to Europe3He said the Jewish problem (of which the Palestinian question is only a fragment but an essential … Read more here ➔
Perfidious Albion: Britain’s broken promises: the Balfour Declaration (1917) and its impact on the Israeli/Palestinian conflict: what are our responsibilities today?
This lecture was given by Professor Mary Grey in the URC Church, Crondall, Northumberland for their Peace and Reconciliation centre, 5th September 2014 Here in Northumberland, it is impossible to forget the bloodshed of the Battle of Flodden in 1513, … Read more here ➔