Choose an area of interest
Sign up to our mailing list
Spread the word!
- UK-European statement condemns Israeli settlements, East Jerusalem evictions
- Cross Party Group on Palestine/Israel Upholding International Law, advocating Equal Rights and Palestinian national self-determination in the Occupied Palestinian Territory
- Nadia Hijab on Moving Beyond Statehood Debates and on to How We Get There
- Experiment and Adventure: Balfour Defends his Declaration
- Foreign Secretary statement on Palestinian elections
- John Lyndon – Northern Ireland & Israel/Palestine: what two differing paradigms can teach us about conflict resolution
Tag Archives: 1919
Present: Mr. Balfour, Mr. Justice Brandeis, Lord Eustace Percy and Mr. Frankfurter 2 Mr. Balfour expressed great satisfaction that Justice Brandeis came to Europe3He said the Jewish problem (of which the Palestinian question is only a fragment but an essential … Read more here ➔
Perfidious Albion: Britain’s broken promises: the Balfour Declaration (1917) and its impact on the Israeli/Palestinian conflict: what are our responsibilities today?
This lecture was given by Professor Mary Grey in the URC Church, Crondall, Northumberland for their Peace and Reconciliation centre, 5th September 2014 Here in Northumberland, it is impossible to forget the bloodshed of the Battle of Flodden in 1513, … Read more here ➔