Choose an area of interest
Sign up to our mailing list
Spread the word!
- Jerusalem: from Past Divisions to a Shared Future?
- Palestinian Christian leaders criticise Israel-UAE agreement
- Palestinian clergy: ‘Annexation could be the final straw for a viable Christian presence in Palestine’
- Palestine: 1947 escape from British prison exposed as inside job
- Unseen question? Zionism and the Palestinians under the British Mandate
- Illusions and Delusions about Peace in the Middle East
Tag Archives: 1919
Present: Mr. Balfour, Mr. Justice Brandeis, Lord Eustace Percy and Mr. Frankfurter 2 Mr. Balfour expressed great satisfaction that Justice Brandeis came to Europe3He said the Jewish problem (of which the Palestinian question is only a fragment but an essential … Read more here ➔
Perfidious Albion: Britain’s broken promises: the Balfour Declaration (1917) and its impact on the Israeli/Palestinian conflict: what are our responsibilities today?
This lecture was given by Professor Mary Grey in the URC Church, Crondall, Northumberland for their Peace and Reconciliation centre, 5th September 2014 Here in Northumberland, it is impossible to forget the bloodshed of the Battle of Flodden in 1513, … Read more here ➔