Choose an area of interest
Sign up to our mailing list
Spread the word!
- Policy Working Group’s Call For Global Recognition of the State of Palestine
- Why the World Should Recognize Palestine Now’
- ONE STATE: the Most Natural Outcome Of Unjust Circumstances
- Statement for Conference on Jerusalem
- Israel Eases Path to Citizenship for 20,000 East Jerusalem Palestinians
- Sir Vincent Fean – How will the US Presidential Elections Affect the Israel/Palestine Conflict?
Tag Archives: 1919
Present: Mr. Balfour, Mr. Justice Brandeis, Lord Eustace Percy and Mr. Frankfurter 2 Mr. Balfour expressed great satisfaction that Justice Brandeis came to Europe3He said the Jewish problem (of which the Palestinian question is only a fragment but an essential … Read more here ➔
Perfidious Albion: Britain’s broken promises: the Balfour Declaration (1917) and its impact on the Israeli/Palestinian conflict: what are our responsibilities today?
This lecture was given by Professor Mary Grey in the URC Church, Crondall, Northumberland for their Peace and Reconciliation centre, 5th September 2014 Here in Northumberland, it is impossible to forget the bloodshed of the Battle of Flodden in 1513, … Read more here ➔