Choose an area of interest
Sign up to our mailing list
Spread the word!
- BALFOUR IN THE LEVANT, EASTER 1925. Orates in Jerusalem, Tours Palestine, Flees Syria
- Responses to the HRW report on Apartheid and Persecution of Palestinians
- Tinderbox Q&A with Gillian Mosely, Robert Cohen and Tim Llewellyn
- Sophie Bridger on Education Under Occupation – Eyewitness Testimony from the West Bank
- Ban Ki-moon: US should back a new approach to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict
- Lord Cope – Speech to British Palestine Police Association Centenary Dinner
Eugene Rogan – Neither Pro-Zionist nor Pro-Arab but Pro-Empire: A Re-assessment of British Policy in the Palestine Mandate
Eugene Rogan is Professor of Modern Middle Eastern History at Oxford University, where he has taught since 1991, a Fellow of St Antony’s College and Director of the Middle East Centre. He took his B.A. in economics from Columbia, and … Read more here ➔
Perfidious Albion: Britain’s broken promises: the Balfour Declaration (1917) and its impact on the Israeli/Palestinian conflict: what are our responsibilities today?
This lecture was given by Professor Mary Grey in the URC Church, Crondall, Northumberland for their Peace and Reconciliation centre, 5th September 2014 Here in Northumberland, it is impossible to forget the bloodshed of the Battle of Flodden in 1513, … Read more here ➔