Choose an area of interest
Sign up to our mailing list
Spread the word!
- British activists and charities condemn PM statement
- Palestinian envoy to UK criticises PM on ICC
- Prime Minister Boris Johnson Confirms UK Opposition to ICC Investigation into Israel
- Statement by European Parliamentarians for Israeli-Palestinian Equality
- ‘Biased changes’ in GCSE textbooks on Middle East history
- How Britain Started The Israel-Palestine Conflict – Promises and Betrayals
Perfidious Albion: Britain’s broken promises: the Balfour Declaration (1917) and its impact on the Israeli/Palestinian conflict: what are our responsibilities today?
This lecture was given by Professor Mary Grey in the URC Church, Crondall, Northumberland for their Peace and Reconciliation centre, 5th September 2014 Here in Northumberland, it is impossible to forget the bloodshed of the Battle of Flodden in 1513, … Read more here ➔