Choose an area of interest
Sign up to our mailing list
Spread the word!
- UK parish asks British help in case of Palestinian woman
- Balfour Project Policy on Racism
- Preventing further escalation of violence in Israel and the Occupied Palestinian Territories
- Hannah Weisfeld of Yachad on Ending the Occupation for the good of all
- Apply Now!
- Connecting Parliaments in Europe for Israeli/Palestinian equality
Tag Archives: George Eliot
Perfidious Albion: Britain’s broken promises: the Balfour Declaration (1917) and its impact on the Israeli/Palestinian conflict: what are our responsibilities today?
This lecture was given by Professor Mary Grey in the URC Church, Crondall, Northumberland for their Peace and Reconciliation centre, 5th September 2014 Here in Northumberland, it is impossible to forget the bloodshed of the Battle of Flodden in 1513, … Read more here ➔