Choose an area of interest
Sign up to our mailing list
Spread the word!
- Jerusalem: from Past Divisions to a Shared Future?
- Palestinian Christian leaders criticise Israel-UAE agreement
- Palestinian clergy: ‘Annexation could be the final straw for a viable Christian presence in Palestine’
- Palestine: 1947 escape from British prison exposed as inside job
- Unseen question? Zionism and the Palestinians under the British Mandate
- Illusions and Delusions about Peace in the Middle East
Tag Archives: Jew
By Ian Portman Abstract Faced with increasing antisemitism in Europe towards the end of the 19th century, many Jews chose to join the great waves of European emigration to the United States. Since the high middle ages, most of the … Read more here ➔
The American Magazine November, 1947 Summary This appeal to the American people, written by King Abdullah, son of Sharif Hussein and grandfather of the current King of Jordan, appeared in the United States six months before the 1948 Arab-Israeli War. … Read more here ➔
Memorandum of Edwin Montagu on the Anti-Semitism of the Present (British) Government – Submitted to the British Cabinet, August, 1917 I have chosen the above title for this memorandum, not in any hostile sense, not by any means as quarrelling … Read more here ➔
Anthony Ashley – Cooper, 7th Earl of Shaftesbury, 1801-1885.  After a lonely, loveless childhood, when, like many earlier members of the British aristocracy, the only affection the growing child received came from his nanny, Shaftesbury was elected as … Read more here ➔