- Israel moves to silence the stalwarts of Palestinian civil society
- The banning of human rights defenders: Israel and South Africa compared
- What does Israel fear from this ‘terrorist’?
- Israel’s designation as “terrorist” of six Palestinian civil society organisations: letter of protest to the Foreign Secretary
- Q&A with Palestinian Director Farah Nabulsi
- The Balfour Declaration: Britain’s fatal mistake in Palestine by Eugene Rogan
Choose an area of interest
Spread the word!
Tag Archives: Palestine Restortion Fund
Anthony Ashley – Cooper, 7th Earl of Shaftesbury, 1801-1885.  After a lonely, loveless childhood, when, like many earlier members of the British aristocracy, the only affection the growing child received came from his nanny, Shaftesbury was elected as … Read more here ➔